In its simplest form ‘Retreat’, means ‘to withdraw, to drawback.’ Our retreats is an intimate way of deepening inside. It is a unique time spent away from one’s normal life for the purpose of reconnecting through practice, healing and remembrance of who we truly are. Retreats can be recreational or spiritual, either way is a perfect way to unplug form the hectic and noisy life in the city aiming to feel and en-body again our true self.
Retreat comes from the Latin verb “to pull back.” So, retreat, or a retreat, is a place where you pull back from the world. It helps us to become spacious, get inspired, listen deeply, detox, absorb, practice, relax, restore, unplug, connect.
I N F O R M A T I O N:
• Click here to download the schedule.
• We offer group & private classes.
• Classes are live or online.
• Classes are held at Akasha Studio.
• Contact us for further information and to book your free trial class.