• Bring with you yoga mat, blanket, comfortable and plain clothes.
• Do not eat for at least 2 hours before class time. Drink water before and after class
• Make sure you have taken care of your personal hygiene: freshly washed body is appreciated by fellow students! Please do wear deodorant.
• Please don’t wear heavy perfumes.
• Bring your own towel and yoga mat.
• If you have any type of injury or illness inform your teacher.
• Practice on your own as yoga is a personal and not a competitive practice.
• Follow teacher’s instructions exactly and practice slowly and carefully.
• Be regular and consistent in your practice, (do not make it a habit to arrive late and/or leave early from the class).
• All classes, retreats, workshops and trainings are usually prepaid, please terms and conditions individually for each event description.
• For all classes to reserve your spot you must prepaid the month / class / package, if you absent from a class then you miss it.